It is with a heavy heart that the Grace Church ReOpening Committee and the Grace Church Council have come to the decision that we must pause our in-person Sunday Worship services and large special events at this time, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We WILL resume when it is safer to gather together.
* Grace will continue to offer PEGTV, online, and Facebook Live worship opportunities each week. Please click here for online worship experiences.
* Council, individual committees, and/or business meetings will be switched to ZOOM only.There will be clarifications and updates published each week in the Grace Good News. Additional updates will be included in the December STAR, and via phone calls to those we know do not receive the Grace Good News. Please check your email or call the Church Office if you have questions.
* The AA Meetings hosted by Grace Church will continue for the time being, to the extent that they can do so consistent with State guidance.
* We encourage folks to stay connected – and to reach out to the Church Office in times of need. Marty Barclay, Dee Bort, and the Diaconate team are working to keep our Grace connections alive even though we may be physically separated.
* The Church Office will remain open at this time; however, we will be utilizing strict policies of tracking, spacing, and cleaning. If you find the doors on the West Street side of the building locked – please go to the door nearest the playground off Center Street and ring the doorbell to reach the Office staff. Some staff will continue to work on-site as necessary – others will tune in remotely when appropriate.
* The ReOpening Committee will continue to monitor the guidance from the State of Vermont, and meet virtually each Tuesday at 1 PM via ZOOM, making sure to utilize the statewide data that is published each Tuesday morning to continue to assess the pandemic as it relates to Grace Church.
Please know that we are doing all that we can to remain a community of caring during these unsettling times. We understand this situation is changing daily. Your prayers are appreciated!
Please be well, practice safe habits, and pray for the outcome we all want.
God be with you all
Please contact the church office for more details: 802-775-4301.
You Are Welcome
Whoever you are and wherever you are on life’s journey, YOU are invited to join us at Grace Church! We are an Open and Affirming Congregation of the United Church of Christ and we welcome all people without regard to age, race, economic condition, disability, or sexual orientation.