April 10: Palm Sunday
The Grace Festival Brass Quartet will lead Palm Sunday celebrations with music from the Renaissance and Romantic eras.
April 14: Maundy Thursday
7:00 PM — Note: This service will be held at Trinity Episcopal Church, located at:
85 West St. in Rutland
(just down the street from Grace).
April 15: Good Friday
7:00PM – Good Friday Tehebrae service.
This year, we invite you to also participate in a Spiritual Walk, either before or following the 7PM service:
- 6:00 PM—Spiritual Walk, Journey Inward Labyrinth Walk: 6-7 PM in Fellowship Hall
- 7:00 PM—Tenebrae Service in Grace Sanctuary. The Sanctuary Choir and saxophonist Katie Runde will lead our Good Friday Tenebrae service, with a wide range of music that reflects the powerful and dramatic scripture readings of Good Friday.
- ~8:00 PM—Spiritual Walk, Journey Inward Labyrinth Walk: 8-9 PM in Fellowship Hall
April 16: Holy Saturday – Waiting for the Resurrection
Reserve a time for a group or solitary journey walk inward. Call the church office (802-775-4301) to visit the labyrinth on Holy Saturday or visit on Easter morning, 8—9 AM.
April 17: Easter Sunday. He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!
- Easter Sunrise Service at 6:00 AM – Worship and light breakfast
Join us at the Ashcroft-Billings farm, 731 Creek Road, North Clarendon, VT
- Sanctuary Service at 10:00 AM
Joyous Easter music from the Grace Festival Brass Ensemble and the handbell choir.