The Life Long Learning reVision group have heard your ideas and requests.
We would like to make some of them possible. Below is the list generated last spring. We know we can grow in our faith while we grow in our knowledge with and through each other.
We ask you to let us know of the opportunities in which you would participate. After Lent, we will be able to offer the groups that will grow together.
To make us aware of your interest: Please contact the Life Long Learning group or look for our flyer in the church bulletin.
- Ecumenical learning groups
- Bus trips
- Groups to attend local offerings together
- Tours of houses of worship – local and distant
- Young families/parenting education/support
- Youth-led phone/tablet/computer help for adults
- Video series (Constantine’s Sword, etc.)
When: Labor Day Weekend, Aug. 31-Sept.3
Where: Bethany Birches, 2610 Lynds Hill Road, Plymouth, VT 05056
Tents, pop-ups, and trailers are all welcome. There are rustic cabins for use, as well, if you do not have camping equipment. Come for one, two, or three nights or come just for the day on either Saturday or Sunday. There will be a potluck dinner on Saturday night and an outdoor worship on Sunday morning. Come and relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Come and be in fellowship with others. Come and have fun playing games and hiking!
For more information, contact the Church Office (775.4301).
Directions from Rutland:
- Take it Rte. 4 East through Rutland and into Killington. In after a long straight-away you’ll see two general stores. Make a right onto 100 South.
- Follow that for 6 or 7 miles.
- Make a left onto 100A
- Go 0.9 Miles and turn right onto Lynds Hill Rd.
- Go 2.6 miles on the twisting, country road
(You may think that you’re lost, but you aren’t!)
- Bethany Birches Camp is on your right and is clearly marked. The cabin is on your right as you enter the parking lot.
Bethany Birches: 802.672.5220
When: Following the 10am Worship Service
Where: Northwood Pool
Come join us at the All-Church Picnic! Parish Life will provide burgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, and beverages and the fee for the use of the pool. Please bring a salad to share, towels and swim suits and a chair or blanket. Pray for a warm, sunny day! For more information, see George Jacoby.