When: Labor Day Weekend, Aug. 31-Sept.3
Where: Bethany Birches, 2610 Lynds Hill Road, Plymouth, VT 05056
Tents, pop-ups, and trailers are all welcome. There are rustic cabins for use, as well, if you do not have camping equipment. Come for one, two, or three nights or come just for the day on either Saturday or Sunday. There will be a potluck dinner on Saturday night and an outdoor worship on Sunday morning. Come and relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Come and be in fellowship with others. Come and have fun playing games and hiking!
For more information, contact the Church Office (775.4301).
Directions from Rutland:
- Take it Rte. 4 East through Rutland and into Killington. In after a long straight-away you’ll see two general stores. Make a right onto 100 South.
- Follow that for 6 or 7 miles.
- Make a left onto 100A
- Go 0.9 Miles and turn right onto Lynds Hill Rd.
- Go 2.6 miles on the twisting, country road
(You may think that you’re lost, but you aren’t!)
- Bethany Birches Camp is on your right and is clearly marked. The cabin is on your right as you enter the parking lot.
Bethany Birches: 802.672.5220