Worship is central to what we do at Grace Church. Through worship …
- Our love for God is expressed and nurtured;
- We are equipped to love our neighbors;
- We are reminded of God’s love for us and for all people;
- Our lives are enriched and transformed so that we are able to go out into the world and be God’s people.
Address: 8 Court St., Rutland, VT. See map below for location.
We are located on the corner of Court and West. For parking, enter our lot from
West Street. Street parking is also available on Court Street.
The handicap entrance may be accessed through the north side portico of Grace Church via the parking lot. The elevator is located in the central part of the building.
- 8:30 a.m. Chapel Service (resumes again on September 12, 2021)
- 10 a.m. Sanctuary Worship Service
A 60-75 minute service of worship is held in our Sanctuary.
In the summer, we begin worship at 9:50 AM with a pre-worship hymn sing. Come a little early each Sunday and share your requests as we join together in singing favorite hymns before worship begins. Join us at 10 AM and hear the sermon.
Worship and Sacraments Committee: Be a part of a Worship Planning Team!
Music Ministry: An essential part of our worship is music. We are blessed at Grace Church with a wonderful ministry of music which finds expression through our choirs, soloists, and instrumentalists.