Greetings from Finance!
If you are unable to pick up a paper copy at the church, you can view an online version of the February 2021 Annual Finance Report (PDF).
It’s time for the Annual Financial Meeting… but things will be a little different this year. Living in the time of COVID means that in-person meetings are not safe right now – so this year’s Annual Financial Meeting will be held via Zoom video conferencing, on Sunday, February 14, at 11:30 AM.
There will also be a Zoom Training Session on Sunday February 7th, one week before the Financial Annual Meeting; we will go over how to Zoom whether you are using a laptop, an iPad, a phone, Apple or Android, Mac or Windows. Please contact Beth Wolven (email@example.com) for the Zoom links and instructions. We have some ground rules for the meeting, to make it easier for everyone:
- Please join the meeting (whether by phone or video) 15 minutes early; this will allow time to for the Clerk to take a rollcall, set up names for any phone numbers, and make sure we have a quorum.
- Please make sure to keep your mic and/or phone muted unless you have been recognized by the Moderator; background noises are very distracting to everyone and make it hard to follow the conversation.
- Please only use the Chat Function to ask a question, make a motion, or to be recognized by the Moderator.
- For the optimum experience with Zoom, please make sure you are using the strongest network in your home; directly wired would be best, but close to your router if you are working wirelessly.
- If you have any questions going into the meeting, please submit them in advance, by email, to our Financial Secretary Beth Wolven: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also take questions during the meeting, as always, but we believe the process will go more smoothly if we can answer some of your questions during the presentation or in advance of the meeting.
- Hard copies of the Annual Financial Report will be available beginning Sunday January 31st; you will find them on a table in-between the doors of the West St. covered entrance (where we received the White Gifts for Christmas). The report will also be posted to the church website in .pdf formatting, so that it can be downloaded and/or printed at home.